Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today's Top Story




Illustrations by Ethan

One of my favorite online places is Kidoinfo.com. Kidoinfo’s creator Anisa, describes her independent weblog as “a new hip guide for parents and kids … based in Providence, Rhode Island, and reaching out to the world.” Kidoinfo is packed with book reviews, creative ideas, things to do, places to go and links to family resources. I visit almost daily and in the Fall (notice that is when school started for the boys and blogging started for me!) I began to write and submit articles. Today I was happily surprised to see that my Around the House Boredom Busters article is the top story. (Links to my other articles can be found along the right margin) Even if you live across the country, I’m sure you will find Kidoinfo a great resource, too.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those are pretty good ideas, but nothing can top watching TV and playing Nintendo. It's just a classic.

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back Fran! But you can craft and watch tv at the same time!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Congrats on your article and the garland is adorable!! Go Ethan!!
Hugs~Kelly

Anonymous said...

Ursula -- But can you craft while playing video games? Hmmm? Can you? Hmmm? Well?

I second RVC's "Go Ethan!"

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

how adorable and soooo simple!! Ethan did a fabulous job too :) how cute! Congrats on your article too Elyse! what an informative site that is, great ideas too! no wonder they have your ideas, you're so creative kiddo!!

xo Cyn

tam said...

Congrats on your article-how cool is that!?! I think the craft idea is great-looks like a fun lil project!
~Tam :D

Tracy said...

I love the article! Congratulations! You are so creative!

Thrifty Cents said...

Lovin' the garland!!!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Looks like a great site. And how great to be featured! Love your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!

Stickers and Stuff said...

congratulations such great ideas, I always loved doing fun crafty stuff with my Mum.

Elise said...

I love this idea!! Oh, and I used to know a guy from Cumberland, RI. He told me the state is pretty small. I was pretty obsessed with Yankee Boys from then on, but ended up marrying a good ole' Southern boy.
I am going to have to do this with my kids. Love it!!
Elise