Thursday, March 13, 2014

sign-up for e-news from e-lyse

I started a newsletter! A couple of author-pals suggested the idea to me months ago and I kept putting it off thinking that it would be difficult to create but it wasn't (well, at first it was) and now it's actually pretty fun!

What I like about the newsletter is that it will allow me to share a bunch of stuff all in one place. Still a work-in-progress, I'm not quite sure of the frequency -- maybe weekly, monthly?

Seaside Tinkered Treasures featured on Rhode Island PBS!
And just like here at my online clubhouse/diary, I'll be sure to keep content post-worthy and fun (like the above photo slated for issue #2), similar to what I share on my tinkered treasures pages on Facebook and Twitter but all in one bundle. I plan to share publishing updates, events, tinkering tips and quick projects, and giveaways!

Now I just need subscribers. I hope you'll consider signing up (see below) and telling a friend.

Many thanks!

xo
elyse

subscribe today!

* indicates required






Email Format




No comments: