Saturday, March 1, 2014

tinkering video!


Publicity is beginning for my second book Seaside Tinkered Treasures! Recently my home state magazine Rhode Island Monthly visited to tape this how-to video for their newsletter. Sure, it was easy to tidy-up the Girlie Office and decide which project to make, but the speaking in front of a camera part was a bit daunting for me. Thank you to Jen at Rhode Island Monthly for trekking to my house on an icy day and doing a fantastic job! Visit this link for full article.

Well ... here's me!

xo
elyse

5 comments:

debi said...

Bravo! You did beautifully! Now I want to go create a bunting.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great job Elyse!

Theresa said...

Girl, you are a star:) Great job! Enjoy your week dear friend, HUGS!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh you are adorable Elyse! So fun to see you in action! I think I spy a little Cinderella tag I made you! Love this video and you!

Love,
Maryjane xox

Danielle said...

Lovely, Elyse! x