Sunday, May 24, 2020

let's make labeled containers

Hello! Welcome to the latest in my Let's Make Sunday Series where I'm sharing easy projects to make from things you are likely to already have at home. As you probably know by now, I'm a big fan of Bonne Maman preserves – especially strawberry or raspberry {try a tablespoon in a s'more!}. Their jars are as wonderful as their contents – with a squat shape that makes them nice as juice glasses and small vases – and labels that slip off easily with a quick warm soak in suds. This week, let's label 'em!



You will need:
Glue stick
Jar
Paper + printer
Scissors
Word processing program, letter stamps, typewriter




Start by finding a font that you like. I gravitate toward simple packaging with typewriter-style fonts and created this sheet using PicMonkey. Considering how I might use the jars prompted my word choices. 



Next, I cut the words into strips.



I trimmed the strips a bit for each jar and used a swipe of glue stick to affix.



Super cute and full of possibilities!

Happy tinkering + please stay safe at home + well!

xo
elyse

PS

I am honored to have a project featured on the Laura Ashley USA blog! I hope you'll visit and say hello!
Click: On a Roll

No comments: