Saturday, April 9, 2011
making your mark
With so many beautiful books available, why not have pretty bookmarks, too?
These bookmarks are so simple to make.
- Bring pieces of your favorite fabrics to a copy center and ask for color copies on white cardstock
- Cut the printed cardstock into strips
- Trim the top and bottom with a pattern-edge scissors (optional)
- Punch a hole close to the top
- Loop a short piece of embroidery floss through the hole
Easy with minimal cost and a sweet idea when giving a book as a gift, too.
Thank you so so much to everyone for your happy comments on my contributing writer = me post. Your cheers mean the world to me!